Devona Cartier

"Oo you make my motor run, my motor run. Gun it coming off of the line", Devona..."My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo!" "Ma ma ma my" Devona. "Ma ma ma my" Devona.

Well, gentlemen: start your engines. Tracks will be played and if you play your Mooche just right, Devona's musical selections just may make 'players' out of you. And no letting up until the checkered flag - or your checkered past - comes out. Whichever comes first.
But no gaming with Miss D. She's taken. Soon to be Mrs. And Josh might grind you (and not at all in a good way) into the dance floor. Sneak a peak over the top of her laptop and catch a glimpse of her ring finger as she works those keys. From Cartier, perhaps? Hm. You'll have to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any fabulous comments to add about our Blues Blaze 2009 star? Do share!